Photo contest - vote please

I am going to ask, unabashedly, for your vote in a wellness photo contest for LHSC that I entered in (see the email below). My photo made it to the top 10 and LHSC is asking for people to vote on their fave. Mine is the Algonquin photo with a canoe and person with a camera …
Here is the link: https://intra.lhsc.on.ca/staff-support-program/resiliency-photo-contest
Cheers
C

Hello,
_ _
Congratulations on being one of the 10 finalists in the Resiliency Photo Contest. As you know, on-line voting has been open for the last few weeks. We’ve already received over 500 votes, but voting isn’t done! We wanted to let you know that voting closes this Sunday, October 15th. So if you haven’t cast your vote yet please do so – and tell your colleagues!

_Also, in advance of us announcing the winning photo, we need your help. Firstly, we are asking all 10 finalists to let us know about their availability should their photo be chosen as the winner. If possible we’d like to arrange a time for the special wellness prize pack to be presented along with pictures taken. If you could let us know your availability over the next few weeks we would appreciate it. _

_Secondly, we would really like to showcase all of the 10 finalist photos in The Page and short e-casts on the Intranet and we thought it would be great to hear from you. Could you forward a short paragraph describing how your photo relates to our theme: “My Wellness in Action – What helps you find your work/life balance?” Just a short paragraph will be fine. In providing this paragraph we will assume that you’re OK with having your photo showcased in the e-cast/Page article along with your name and paragraph. We sure appreciate your help in inspiring wellness at LHSC. _

Thanks again for participating in this contest. We wait in anticipation to see which photo will win!

_Sincerely, _

The Staff Support Program